MNDSGN- Bed (Abnormal's Simple But Dope rmx) (instrumental)

Just stumbled upon this really mellow beat while visiting the Soundcloud page of producer Abnormal. The track is actually a remix of MNDSGN's "Bed" and it is an awesome spaced out number filled with relaxing Fender Rhodes lines, some haunting strings, and a host of ghostly samples* that weave in and out of the foreground. Where the original beat lacked a real rhythm track, Abnormal adds some chopped up drum samples and a few other elements that (in my opinion) improves on the original. A great instrumental whose only shortcoming is being only about 2 1/2  minutes in length. Enjoy.
* I swear I can hear an owl "hooting" in there somewhere

Made this awhile ago. I wasn't sure about it till I got to play it for @MNDSGN when he came to St.Louis and he gave me his blessing.
Abnormal 



0 comments:

Post a Comment