Drake- Draft Day (BeatGoddess Productions rmx) (single)

STOP!!!!!  DO NOT SCROLL PASS THIS POST JUST BECAUSE IT FEATURES DRAKE*

I promise you...I PROMISE YOU.. that you will dig this "Draft Day (BeatGoddess Productions rmx)" track because my girl KB da BeatGoddess just kills it on the beat. I've never heard the original so I can't really compare the two. However, I can weigh in on KB's production skills and this shit is crazy nice. Hard hitting drums, beautiful strings, funky samples, and fluid arrangements make this one worth the sacrifice to your phone's/tablet's/computer's memory. Not to mention the fact that dude is kinda sharp with the rhymes. Look, just press play and enjoy man. 
* That's not a jab at Drake. I just know that the type of readers that would frequent this blog will avoid pop-leaning, commercial musicians like they have the flu. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment