Ensilence- Vicious Visions (single)

When it comes to New Castle, PA-based poet/lyricist (and one helluva funny video blogger) Ensilence, I'll admit that I'm a relative late arrival to her fanbase. While that's not a crime in most circles, when it comes to music blogging, being behind the curve when it comes to up-and-coming artists can spell doom for a website.  I lead with that little editorial because the track that I'm about to feature, which is entitled "Vicious Visions", has been out for about a year but I only just became familiar with it when Ensilence posted a link to it on her Twitter pageOn the track, the young rhyme-sayer gives fans nothing but dope music as she effortlessly drops rhymes in her signature stream-of-consciousness style. DJ Profecy, who handles production on the track, provides Ensilence with a stark, almost ominous backdrop to work against, which blends surprisingly well with PA native's unique voice. Dope work from one of my favorite rising hip hop artists.





0 comments:

Post a Comment