Velben- Pull Through (single)

Man, the Future Soul Society doesn't get nearly enough recognition for their contributions to the cause of keeping good music alive. Or maybe they do and I'm just hanging out on the wrong music websites. Now, this may be old news to some of you, but it's new to me and I think it's only right to share. FSS member Velben has a ton of tracks on his Soundcloud page (here), with one of my favorites being the song "Pull Through". The song features some real jazzy, positive vibes that are just as appropriate on a sunny Spring day as they are on a dreary morning headed to work. Press "play", enjoy the sounds, then head over to the Future Soul Society's Facebook page (here)and press the "Like" button. I mean, it's the least you can do with all the music these ladies and gents give to you.




0 comments:

Post a Comment