Klim Beats- Visions (LP)

I distinctly remember being so impressed with Klim Beats music that I once bought a whole album after only hearing 2 tracks. I mean the dude can chop up samples and stitch them into new gold with the best of very best of  'em. Yet I still somehow managed to let his name fall off of my radar and let a couple of beat-tapes slip past me in the interim. So it seems fitting that my return to blogging about music is also met with a brand new beat tape from the master beatsmith out of Russia. On his latest beat-tape, producer Klim Beats creates a jaw-dropping collection of choppy, sample-driven instrumentals that would make the legendary D.J Premier proud. But don't just take my word for it. Check out the whole LP below and be prepared to shell out a little loot.







0 comments:

Post a Comment