Wheel On- The Magic Fog (feat. Nate Salman) (single)

Before I write anything else, I want to give a shout to Nate Salman (from the group Waterstrider ) for posting a link to this new single "The Magic Fog" by the group Wheel On.  For the most part, I try to avoid comparing up-and-coming artists to larger, more established names in the game. But I gotta tell you, I really got a late 1970's, Aja-era Steely Dan vibe from this song as soon as the Fender Rhodes and drums came into play...which is certainly a good thing. Spirited playing from the entire band and stand-out vocals from singer Nate Salman really add to the throwback jazz-rock feel of the track. Scroll down and press play to check out this amazing piece of music from the Berkeley, CA based band for yourself  









0 comments:

Post a Comment