Moka Only- Coffee Shop Sporatics (single)

I'm up late on my night off....sipping on a cold beer...and I just happened to come across some new (or at least new to me) music from Moka Only.

That's what it's all about man.

Now, I won't pretend to be the most die-hard Moka Only fan out there, as I sleep on his full-length releases a little too much. Still, I've always had nothing but respect for dude and his music. In fact, I can't recall a single moment where I was checking out his music and didn't immediately start vibin' out. If you know the name then you know that his body of work is prolific and stands head-and-shoulder above most artists on the scene today. And on this track, entitled "Coffee Shop Sporatics", Moka gives his fans more of his signature flows and laid back, lo-fi production. Dope stuff from an artist that always delivers the goods.  

If you dig what you're hearing, make sure you check out his recently released Sex Money Moka album.





0 comments:

Post a Comment