Hawk House- Chill Pill (Experiment 2) (official video)

I'm not gonna lie...until a few seconds ago, I knew nothing about the group Hawk House. To add even more honesty to the conversation, I have yet to hear more than one song from the trio. But this "Chill Pill (Experiment 2)" track and it's accompanying video are too dope to sit on while I catch up to the rest of the class. I don't have any reservations when it comes to signing off on these guys as I seriously doubt that this is a one-off piece of goodness amongst a sea of subpar output. This is a really dope video for a really dope track and there's really not much else to say. The single is from Hawk House's upcoming album A Handshake to the Brain, which you can pre-order on iTunes (here) right now.












0 comments:

Post a Comment