LIVE45's | AWAR & Rob Viktum- All I Want

Sorry folks..I'm craaaazy late with this one. Here's some super heavy and super tight beats & rhymes from NYC emcee AWAR and Texas-based producer Rob Viktum. The single is called "All I Want" and it's a free single that the fellas recently put out for their fans to enjoy. Previous work from both of these cats has been featured on this site before. And if you're familiar with either, then you know that this is a dope collabo that seems like a no-brainer in retrospect. AWAR gives fans more of his trademark straight-no-chaser style that uses vivid lyrics and imagery to create a gritty and authentic "NY til I die" type of realism. While on the production side of things, Viktum digs deep into his stash and pulls out a real jewel of a track. Rob laces AWAR with a speaker rumbling beat that sounds like a mix of dramatic library-music funk and electrified 80's hard rock. Dope work from a dope pairing. I hope there's more in store from this "winning team" (...heh...you see what I did there?).





0 comments:

Post a Comment