Photos from Crunch 22's Spring Tour Featured Artist

I really enjoy the band Crunch 22. So much so, that I decided to add them to the blog's "featured artist"roster with the hopes of sharing more than just new music from the band. Unfortunately I do not speak a word of Hebrew, which limits my ability to keep tabs on the band and their moves. Still, I am determined to not let that little fact discourage me and will do what I can to stay the course.

Back in May, the band Crunch 22 went on a small "Spring Tour" in Israel, which included 5 performances held at various venues and festivals throughout their homeland . Below you can check out a nice photoset from the tour that the guys recently shared on their website. And keep checking back for more news about the band and their upcoming "Mad Tea Party" project.




          

           

           

          





0 comments:

Post a Comment